MISSION & GOAL
The Halfway house Coalition is on a mission to create a continuum of care for the marginalized people in our communities.
We believe that everyone deserves access to safe, affordable and sustainable housing, along with programs that help them develop their potential.
We strive to achieve this through our core values – compassion, connection, collaboration and courage. By advocating for the rights of people in our communities, we are building a better future for everyone.
The goal is to advocate for folks without a voice!
Anytime the nation has crises, such as the pandemic, it is as though the homeless, less fortunate people's safety is of no concern, no one talked about the mass grave in NY of homeless people that died. The homeless are the super spreaders of infectious diseases, and they tend to spread disease to their entire encampment, and masses die from the disease. As we enter hyperinflation, in the next two years, the first programs the government will cut will be programs for the poor, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Those individuals have no voice for change in society. Resolution: The National Coalition of Halfway Housing will be there to pick up these individuals and develop our programs to be positioned to serve families, women, and children because the shelter won't accept families of children of 3+, who are sleeping in their cars. We will create a safety net to catch these individuals, we will teach them how to survive, which will sustain them far past temporary feeding, clothing, and temporary shelter. It is quite true, as the Bible informs us that people suffer from a lack of knowledge of how to stop suffering.
Without the proper training and skills to carry out successful financial investments, a person with no knowledge of handling a generous sum of money, what do you think will happen?
- April 25, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- April 18, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeApril 18, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeLast night, the MasterMind Training featuring Iona Manigault shed light on Cultural Intelligence - the ability to relate and work across cultural boundaries. ✅ This highly relevant concept is akin to cultural agility and its mastery can open up new possibilities. ✅ It was an enlightening session, pr
- April 4, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeApril 4, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeThe meeting last night was electric, as the guest speaker Mr. Solomon Lacy shared financial secrets with our Tribe on how to obtain business credit. His wise counsel had a lasting effect and some of the attendees have been discussing the topic for hours since the event!
- March 28, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- March 21, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeMarch 21, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeThis training by Keith Humes explains what supportive housing is, its benefits, and the various services and programs offered to support individuals and families in need. It's a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning more about this type of housing.
- March 14, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeMarch 14, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeLast night we invited Mrs. Shametra Rozier of Journi2Results Training Academy and she extended an opportunity for us to add to your services the ability to make extra income by being certified to collect urine specimen, or dug testing. She shared her income for the year.
- March 7, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeMarch 7, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeSpecial Presentation by Ray V. Boyd. Author of "The Model Inmate: Mind Over Matter: How I Became the Model Inmate". The Model Inmate captures the essence of prison life through the voice of someone who has lived it continuously through different eras, administrations, and decades, Ray V. Boyd.
- Feb. 28, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Feb. 21, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Feb. 9, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Feb. 7, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Jan. 31, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Jan. 24, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Jan. 17, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeJan. 17, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeWe went over funding protocol for your projects. Some people will be getting their first draw and if you do not have your paperwork uploaded onto our new website portal, it can make the difference in you getting funded early or late. Here are the forms that needs to be uploaded onto the website.
- Jan. 10, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeJan. 10, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeRobert shared his screen to begin the Customer Information Sheet Training, stating that 95% of this information is within the business plans from Mildred Smith's team. I must emphasize that "YOU" must take the blank form and fill it out using the templates samples.
- Dec. 20, 2022 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Nov. 29, 2022 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube
- Jan. 3, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTubeJan. 3, 2023 | ReplayREPLAY via YouTube🏆 We kicked off our weekly Coalition meeting with a bang. I think we hit a milestone with 100 people in the weekly meeting. Some people were not able to get in. We are growing and with growth comes growing pains. Please everyone, send in your invoice and Terms of Agreement ASAP.